Thursday, May 07, 2009

Per Gessle, live in Amsterdam @ Melkweg

Photobucket

Hello everyone,

I have uploaded my video of Per performing last night in Amsterdam to my YouTube. Well, uploaded the biggest video I had and now I have to edit some smaller ones to be added as soon as possible as well. But it's taking YouTube quite some time to finally make it available for posting so I am waiting impatiently for that to happen. I have gone through our pictures and selected a whole bunch as well to be added to my Photobucket. So now I will have to wait for those pictures as well.

So I guess I will write more about this concert (and the FedCon 18 Sunday) later this week (hopefully) when I am not too busy partying...

Photobucket Photobucket

BUT I do want to thank Helena Josefsson for throwing a plectrum of Per into my cap. I dunno if she'll ever read this but: Tack så mycket Helena!!! Du är väldig och underbar!

Photobucket

Since I went to bed at 3:15am last night and had to get up at 6:45am to get to work from 8am till 5pm, I am getting VERY tired and need to get my @$$ to bed now.

Will check for the Gessle and Fredriksson video just one more time on my YouTube account... I did see 2 videos already, but the quality was not as good as mine is, or so I'd like to think...

*YAY* the video is ready to be shared! Enjoy it! And don't hesitate to comment either here or on my YouTube account!!!

Hmmm, there is an image added to it, still no link to a video... *sighs* come on YouTube!

Photobucket

Will brush my teeth now and hopefully I'll be able to add at least that promised video before going to bed. At least I have some pictures to share already... Hurry up YouTube...

After waiting and waiting on YouTube to finish, it tells me that my video is too long to be posted... Why could they not tell be when I started the upload??? I will cut the video into several parts now, since it consists of several songs. And upload those... *sighs* I do want to sleep though as well. I kinda need it...

So I will make the videos and then choose to upload them and go to bed. That way I will be able to add them on this blog the following morning. And who knows, I might have had (accidental?) viewers on those videos before I have the ability to share them here, just because they are on YouTube already. *update* Am still working on the videos. Will finish them on Friday (hopefully) and upload them asap then!!! That's a promise!!!*

Sending you much love and hugs and I will be back for sure!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognise you from Amsterdam! You got a Per plectrum too :) We chatted outside the venue before you were allowed in! We talked about your surgery... hope you are doing okay...

Alison
x