Friday, May 15, 2009

Vacation time - change in plans

Hello everyone,

this is just a short blog to inform you we're not going to Mexico in June... I guess you can guess why we canceled that trip! Instead we'll be heading for La Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic next month. And we'll be going there for 23 days (well, 21 when one does not count the travel days)! I have never been on vacation that long! But I am really happy that, after a LOT of irritated e-mails and faxes between the travel agency and us, and in the end the main office of that travel agency company in the Netherlands, we will be rounding things up tomorrow. I will ask George for the name of the hotel, so I can share it here with you all.

Hope you have enjoyed my FedCon 18 posts and my first real Gessle post. I will be working on another Gessle post asap!

Much love and huggies,
Cynni xxx

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

Hope you have a great holiday! i am very jealous lol!