Friday, May 08, 2009

Some more about Per Gessle

Hello everyone,

I know it's early but I could not sleep anymore. My nose was bothering me so much that my throat has gone sore (even more than it already was after FedCon 18 and Gessle live) and I just was awake enough to get up early. So now I am working on my first Per & Marie song (it must have been love) from May 6th 2009. I did see on YouTube that more people have begun uploading their video's though. Still I am adding my name in the right center because it is my video. I know I chose to share it, but when I do, I do it in my own way. But there are some nice video's out there already and I do hope mine will get some response eventually as well. Seeing I am a "late" YouTube poster (also due to YouTube not allowing an 11 minute movie so I could post it all in once) because I wanted to edit my movies first.

Seeing the "It must have been love" movie is still in production @ my Pinnacle Studio, I will show you some more pictures of that wonderful and delightful night. I have shown some, but of course we made many more!

Photobucket Photobucket

Hmmm I have to get ready for work already, sighs... Been watching too much YouTube vids while creating the two Roxette live video's. The first one is uploading to YouTube now.

Photobucket Photobucket

By the way, is there ANYONE who filmed while Helena walked to the front of the stage and threw some plectrums to a fan (me) and also filmed her reaction after that???? If so, PLEASE contact me!!! Thank you!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

I am also looking for people to trade good quality pictures and video's with. So if you are one of them and want to trade as well, please contact me also! You can see some of my pictures by clicking on any Per live picture in this post and you will be linked to my photobucket. Pictures were resized for uploading them, real ones are bigger quality.

Photobucket Photobucket

Damn! Time flies when you think you have enough of it to do many things before having to get to work. One video (It must have been love) is ready and uploaded, now being processed by YouTube. SO hopefully I can end this post by adding that video as well.



That was/is my first video upload!

Gotta go now! Don't forget to comment *winks*

TTFN Cynni xXx

3 comments:

Steve said...

OMG!!

Hey, Cynni! Wow! Fantastic that you had Marie join Per at the Melkweg!! Yeeeha!! Congratulations on getting the guitar pick (as we call 'em over here) from Helena! I look forward to seeing your videos! So great that you got to see it.

I haven't heard from you in a long time. I know you're busy and I have been strettttttttched as well. :(

Have a fun weekend!!

*huggggs*

Muts said...

Hey sweety,

You were up early this morning... Hope you did sleep well the time you slept.

I really enjoyed my first concert and meeting Per in person. Soooo cool to see Marie and Per together on stage... Looking forward to the next concert :D

love you!

Joyce

Eefje said...

This is how it's supposed to be: Per and Marie together....

*SIGH*

Big hug honee,

lovely video!