Friday, May 15, 2009

All the things in my head

Hello everyone,

Here a mobile update from me, before closing my eyes and hopefully getting some good sleep and rest.

Ever since I started working more hours, I sometimes feel I don't have enough time to do things I wish to do. I want to post blogs about several things that have happened ever since May arrived, but I want to post all I can remember and want to remember about it. I am using my blog as a sort of journal. I even have the rss feed send to my outlook so I can save the htm files of the blogs. Since I had a nice blog before my domain got taken over by the other provider and it feels like I have lost a whole lot of work. Some files I still have as html files, but certainly not of all the posts. And when you embed certain types of files (like youtube videos), they won't show in the html files you receive from the rss feed (nor do they show when you print the internet site).

But back to the subject. There is so much I still wish to share with you, and I have such a great desire to post it all asap, that it's even effecting my night's rest. Since I am very tired now, slept tiny bits on the sofa in the attic room while Joyce was watching Star Trek DS9, I just wanted to write a short post and then close my eyes.

I am doing by best for you, and more for myself I guess and to be honest (since I do use this blog as a sort of journal), to have all the interesting stuff posted as soon as I can.

These posts will include:
* Per Gessle's Party Crasher - part 2
* May 4th: Joyce's birthday @ Emmen Zoo
* May 8-10th: Party with the galls & George & my parents
*May 11th: my own birthday @ the Efteling

I really want to share it all and possibly now... But that's something I can't do, unfortunately. In my Photobucket you can already see some pictures of Emmen & the Efteling. And on my YouTube are some Efteling vids already. So you know the way if you wish to sneak peek!

Much love and I will be back as soon as I can get my @$$ back behind a PC or laptop. Tomorrow we are going for grocery shopping with my mum, then to the travel agency to complete (and pay the rest) our booking to the Dominic Republic and in the afternoon, Yolande and Jeroen will visit as belated birthday guests. So dunno if I'll have any time then. Sunday morning I NEED to go to the gym again, even if my body is aching, it's been too long and I have to admit I miss it. So Sunday afternoon might be when I really have some time again. Just keep checking this blog and you'll see.

Ow I do like the counter on my page here. I never would have guessed that in a short matter of time, I'd get over 450 visitors... My counter "only" goes till 9999... Wonder when that'll happen...

TTFN sweety pies!
Cynni xxx

No comments: