Thursday, May 28, 2009

Windows Live Writer

I have recently updated my Windows Live Messenger. It came with several extra’s, which I all added (had enough disk space and was curious to what it all would be). I am now using the Windows Live Writer, which allows me to blog with all the extra’s that e-mail updates will not allow (embed pictures and video’s within a post and all) and I do not need to log in to BlogSpot.com every time to write my posts there. I do like the Windows add-on that allows you to add a map inside your post (as I did in my first post through this editor). It really is a WYSIWYG editor, which is very easy. The only thing I was struggling with, was the upload of my images. I kept getting a 403 “forbidden” error message, every time I tried to upload the images. But now, I have changed the settings so that my images will be send to my own ftp host, and that really make this Windows Live Writer work. *yippy*

Work today was shitty, to say the least… I requested yesterday, to be able to go home a bit earlier so I could get my vaccinations. My boss almost got a heart attack, saying it would be too busy for me to leave earlier. So I texted Joyce and she changed my appointment to the last possible date, June 3rd. And you know… Today was so fucking busy that two colleges were allowed to leave early and we did all the stuff that needed to be done in a record time!!! We have 4 cash registers. We had 7 cashiers in the morning, and 5 in the afternoon… I can understand that my boss can’t miss me on a busy day. But calling this busy would be the same as calling a mouse as big as an elephant. And then there were two people send home on a day that I could not be missed… I have to add that my boss normally always has the Thursday off from work, so he did not personally send them home. But at then end of the day, I was and am quite tired. So now, I will have next weeks Monday and Tuesday off (Monday is a national “free” day), and I’ll be in Disney then. On Wednesday, I have to work from 7:30 till 13 and be at the doc at 14:00, to finally receive my vaccinations. And Thursday I have to work all day. On Friday I have an appointment with my work’s health inspection precisely at noon. And then, another week is over. And our vacation is moving in slowly.

Chance is doing a whole lot better since her surgery last Tuesday. She is eating normally again, playing and jumping and her ears are warm and soft… When she came home on Tuesday, or more, when I came home after work, she had such cold ears… But she doesn’t seem really bothered by her 3 small scars/stitches. The only thing is, she is not allowed to swim for a week. Not until the stitches are taken out and the scars healed nicely.

I will ask Joyce to make some pictures of my latest tattoo this evening, and hopefully I will be able to post the pictures as soon as possible. So you can see how it looks like at the moment. :)

TTFN everyone! I’ll be back!
Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Eefje said...

Hallow sweets!

Hebben we er zin in???????
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Ik heb m'n leerlingen vanmorgen eerlijk beloofd om aan ze te denken als zij op dinsdag in de les zitten en wij in Spacemountain stappen! Yaeh!
Maar goed, dit even ter zijde. Ik ging op al je geblog reageren. Ten minste dat was de bedoeling.
Het is ook zulk heerlijk weer!
En ik heb zin om Jinglebells te zingen.
Misschien moet ik maar een eigen blog beginnen....
Maar goed, nogmaals.
Ben heel erg benieuwd naar je tattoo!! Wat keek je heerlijk gepijnigd op de foto!!! Heb je er nog last van of begint het alweer minder te trekken en te jeuken?
Krijg je strax geen last in de zon??? Het wordt maandag en dinsdag WARM!!!
Kussies!
Eefje

Eefje said...

Hou van je!!!!!!!!!!