Monday, May 18, 2009

Too early

Hey everyone!

I am now waiting 'till it's time to get ready with my fysio therapy. I could drive faster than usually so I arrived a bit too early. So now I'll have to wait before I can go in. Better too early than too late though...

I already send some text messages to Joyce and got some back as well. She's coming to pick me up here (by foot) so we can do the grocery shopping together after I'm finished with my therapy session.

George had promised to call the tax agency, seeing somewhere, something must have gone wrong... I filed some "papers" (on-line) first, signed them with my own code and then it was George's turn and I had to sign his "papers" as well using my code. It's been over 6 weeks now, he got a letter (and money back) withing 3 weeks... And I still haven't heard anything. Which is weird seeing I signed for him, and that should have taken longer than my own application to come through. And seeing I just paid for a vacation to The Dominic Republic... I could use that money that was "promised" to me on-line while filling it all out... So hopefully he gets "lucky" and finds out for me if anywhing went wrong and what is taking so long in comparison with his application...

I think I can go in now, I'll just give it a go.

TTNF my dear readers!
Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Ginnean said...

hope you get your money soon

Muts said...

Hey Sweety,

You weren't only early starting you Physio. You finished early too. You made me run damn hard sweety but I made it.

Love you
xxx

Joyce