Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still writing and editing

Hello everyone,

In case you're wondering why I haven't blogged anything lately: I am still writing and editing my last FedCon 18 and Per Gessle concert posts. I will also need to post about Joyce's birthday, my birthday and so on. I know that blogspot/blogger will automatically post the fedcon and per blogs beneath this one once they're done. So if they are already online when you're reading this, I guess I am done then *winks*..

Just for your information...

With love, TTFN,
Cynni xxx

PS. The last FedCon and first Gessle posts are posted!!! Check below this message and see what I've been working on for so long!

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

heya sweetie,

Belated birthday wishes!!!

I'm really sorry i am late with the birthday wishes - my brain is all over the place right now but i hope you had a great day and look forward to hearing all about it.

*hugs*

Gin