Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Preparations are being made

While there are just 2 more days of work before we have a long weekend off, I am preparing myself for all the fun things that lay ahead. Joyce has picked up the vaccinations that we’re going to need for our vacation. This week and next week, all of us will pay a visit to the doc’s office to have them injected and be totally ready for sun, sea and sex :) The good 3 S words :)

And Sunday, my mum is celebrating her birthday. We already got a present for her :) Hopefully she will like it. And then, after dinner, I will go to one of my best friends ever. She and I know each other now for 15 years this month and we’re going to celebrate that in Disneyland Paris :D Joyce has offered to drive me to her, because they are working on the railroad, and of course the track that I need. Which will cause my journey by train to take a lot longer than was planned. She will have to discuss with George if he would like to go with us, seeing otherwise they need to go to my mum’s birthday using two cars. Otherwise George would/will not be able to get home when he likes to. So Joyce will discuss this with George tomorrow… We’ll see what’ll happen… But June 1st and 2nd, will be filled with loads and lots of fun! I will have to work on Wednesday, half a day, because then I will get my vaccination shots that afternoon.

Disneyland Paris


One of the girls I met at Mr. Gessle’s “Party Crasher” gig in Amsterdam is going through a difficult time now. She is in my “interesting blog” links. A, I want to wish you good luck the upcoming time! I’ll be eagerly awaiting your next blog post and I hope all will go as you hoped for!

Tomorrow I will have to work from 8 till 17, finally a day that I do not need to start on at 7:30 already. Hopefully it will be a good day. Working many days from 7:30 till 17 is taking it’s toll from my back. I do not mind to work, but my back is still aching much at the end of the day. *sighs*

I will brush my teeth and get ready for bed. I need the rest.

I’ll be back
TTFN Cyn xxx

2 comments:

Muts said...

Hey sweety,

I am gonna miss you but I hope you'll have a great time with Eva over there. I wish you a lot of you in the Tower of Terror. Enjoy because I won't enter it.

Love you

Joyce

Ginnean said...

say hi to mickey and donald for me lol

cant wait to see all the pics!