Saturday, May 30, 2009

BBQ

Hey hey, here is the sun...

We're currently sitting in the garden, letting our dinner settle in. Since George was hungry, we started an early BBQ. The weather is lovely still!

After packing my bags, Joyce and I sat in the garden. Our sunscreen up, our JVC iPod player on and a book and beer in our hands. We did not sit in the sun due to previous sunburns and my new tattoo. I am not allowed to show it to the sun yet. So I wear a white sleeved T-shirt that does cover my tattoo now. I have been reading "Deader still" by Anton Strout (ACE fantasy, www.penguin.com). I did find out it is a second novel in a new series. So I will have to order the first novel "Dead to me" soon... Joyce is still busy reading Amber Benson's "Deaths daughter". I asked her is she wanted to know how it will end. She told me "No" and I answered she should stop reading then! Hahaha! She meant that I was not allowed to tell her... But that was not what I asked her, haha!

After a while, George finally came home. And he was hungry so we started the BBQ earlier than normal. Joyce and I made a salad for her and George. Now we're letting our dinner sink in while listening to music and drinking a beer.

Soon we're going to walk with Chance. She is totally her old self again. Just sad that with this lovely weather she is not allowed to swim... On Tuesday, George will remove her stitches (with Joyce's help, I'll be in the Tower again then @ Disney, hihi) and if her woulds are healed up OK, she may swim again.

OK off to walk with Chance and I will be back folks ;-)

TTFN Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Ronnie_ASA said...

Hiya Cynni,

Yeah i enjoyed "Death's daughter" very much. Got me excited about seeing Amber in August. You gonna make it across for that or are you gonna be busy?

Ginnean said...

so annoying having to cover up on nice days, i am having to do the same for the most part so as not to get strap marks because of the bridesmaid dresses being strapless. need to get myself some strapless tops i think.