Saturday, May 30, 2009

Feeling like you’re spellbound

I am packing my bags, getting ready to hit the road :) Disneyland Paris, I am getting ready for ya!

This morning Joyce, mum and I did our usual grocery shopping tour. OK, a bit more than usual, seeing mum’s birthday is tomorrow and she needed extra stuff for the guests. And then Joyce and I came home, I cleaned up and washed our harden fridge while Joyce was busy unpacking the groceries. Then we ate our lunch and packed everything for the BBQ this evening into our garden fridge. *our garden fridge is just an old one we got from our old neighbors and we now use it for parties and BBQ’s*

And then we got busy in our front “garden”. Finally we’re going to make a small driveway for one of our cars there, with actual bricks. But we need a lot of old sand removed so that we can put in the yellow sand for the bricks. After about an hour, Joyce and I took Chance to a gas station. There we checked Joyce’s car tires and we washed that little car as well.

Now we have arrived home, Chance is playing with some kids outside and Joyce is keeping an eye on them. And I am in my attic room, typing this message and getting my bag ready for Disney. Since I will have to take my bags along to my mum’s birthday, they need to be ready this evening. I have to charge my photo cam’s batteries and get the memory cards emptied as well. And of course, pack some clothes, sun lotion, tooth brush and all…

So I will get my @$$ in moving gear, the sooner I am done here, the better. Seeing it is quite warm outside (22 degrees Celsius) and that means that it becomes hot in the attic room as well.

TTFN everyone! I’ll be back!
Cynni xxx

No comments: