Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Working on the audiodubbings

Hello everyone,

here another post from me. I see that my blog still attracts a lot of people (more than I was used to, that's for sure). Unfortunately still, no one really cares enough to leave a short message behind *sobs*. I am really a bit disappointed by that, seeing, as I mentioned before, I have spend a lot of time writing, editing and creating some of these posts. And the least one can do is leave a message... Ah well, I guess that's just who I am and what I would do.

I am now working on editing my last few Gessle live video's, making small intro's and autro' and also working on the audio: dubbing my vids with the audio provided by DutchTaper Joost. *many thanks, once again!*

It's a lot of work, but I do hope to be able to post my second (and final) blog post about Mr. Gessle's gig in Amsterdam asap! It's really been a while since that gig, so I would like to finish it up.

I'll better get back at editing :)

TTFN everyone!
Cynni xxx

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

hey! i comment! maybe not always but most of the time! See, this is me, commenting!