Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Breathe again

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a while since my last posts and those weren't too much of the happy kind. But I am glad to inform you that things are finally going a bit better again. I sleep better now, thanks to pills I got for my muscle aches, 8 pills left, one each night. So hopefully after that, I'll be able to sleep OK on myself again, without the need of muscle relaxing pills. Just to feel less pain makes my life a bit easier. And today, Queens' Day in the Netherlands, I'll unfortunately have to work from 8 till 13. But then, going home and making final preparations for FedCon in Bonn this weekend! *yay*. I've already packed my clothing, I am charging my camera's batteries and I am printing all the stuff we'll need at the con and hotel. It's about 180 km from here, so it'll be quite a drive. We are allowed to check in at the hotel at noon, so I was/am planning to arrive around 11:30 at least. So that means we'll need to leave around 8 am. It's a 2 hour drive, but we'll probably need a pee break and there might be a lot of traffic which will lead to the German "Stau" which means: traffic jams. So to be sure we'll make it nicely in time for the hotel and the event: leave around 8.

And I'll have to cleanup my mess here at the attic room. I can find about everything and anything, but to others it might (well, more than might) seem messy. So that will be yet another tast for me before I can go to Bonn.

I am getting kinda worried though that this while Mexican pig stuff will f*ck up our vacation plans, sighs... Stupid piggies... Hopefully they will get it all under control soon, that would be very nice...

But I am feeling a bit better. I've had many talks with Joyce and also with George and things hopefully will go a whole lot better now.

I am now making some cd's to play in the car when we're on the road to Bonn. Just selected some (almost) randon songs from my iTunes and am burning the first cd now.

Joyce send me a text message that her car wouldn't start (again). So she needs some people to push her home. OK, just till the car is willing to start. I wonder why she has had that kind of troubles again and again. And I am hoping they will not occur when we're going to Bonn, in Bonn or heading back home again.

I was looking for George but he seems to have vanished from this house. Strange, normally he would let me know when he'd go on an errand.

Ah well...

Back to some cleaning up, burning cd's and trying to relax a bit as well.

Hugs, Cynni xxx

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hi sweetie!

Oh wow you have to work on Queensday? What a bummer..but well as you said then you will be totally ready to leave for your little journey this weekend :)

I am glad you are doing a bit better and that you had some talks with George and Joyce. Hopefully things will be going better now :)

I don't think your attic looks like a mess..it is all still organised I think and as long as you can find everything..I would say its okay hihi.

Thats good that you are making some cd's for on the way to Bonn and I hope you will have a good journey and everything will go smoothly.

Have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon and see you very soon aswell!

love and hugs
Steph xxx

Ginnean said...

Hey Cynni!

I am really glad to hear you are sleeping better now and not in as much pain! I hope things continue to improve for you, and will keep my fingers crossed that the swine flu doesn't spoil your holiday plans.

Have fun at fedcon, look forward to reading about it when you get back :D

*hugs*

Gin

Muts said...

Hey sweety,

I am happy you are feeling better now and that you sleep better. I feel a bit.. well.. changed so I guess that's a good thing. I understand what you meant and I'm working on that. Here is the "old" Joyce :D

We will work it out sweety

Love ya
x

Joyce