Sunday, June 07, 2009

Will stay home alone

Since a lot of things have been going shitty and I feel like I'm a big pile of that stuff...I've decided it would be best for me to stay home. I feel cranky, upset, unappreciated and well, like that big pile. At work I feel like my boss is doing everything he can to make me feel uncomfortable. When I had that health inspector talk he did his talking and never listened to any of my complaints. When I come home from work I feel tired and angry and just want to go to bed. I wish I did not have a job. Here in the Netherlands you still get money when workless (I need to be fired first, so go ahead and make my day) and you even get holiday money added to it as well! Like being workless and at home all day makes you need a holiday as well. Well, it does sound good. Seeing when I get not enough sleep at night or just don't feel like it, I can stay in bed and get paid while doing so. Yeah all you need to do is solicitate every once in a while and that's it. I don't feel happy or like celebrating when being on holiday. My body can rest at home as well. Maybe even better seeing it's relaxed and easy.
So I will wave Joyce and George off and they can have a good time and I will watch the house, water the plants and pile the mail. No worries!

Just me and Chance having a relaxing time together. Yeah I did pay for that holiday, but who gives a f*ck anyway? It's only money...

So be warned that I will be able to blog when they are drinking pina colada's in the sun.

TTFN,
Me.

1 comment:

Muts said...

Hey Sweety,

I understand that you want to stay at home but I still hope you will be joining us.

xxx
Love you

Joyce