Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Make every whisper turn into a scream…

…I wish I could fly… © Roxette

Today was another long day at work, from 7:30 till 17 (again!). Work went kind OK though, but the hours seemed to go way to slow. Around 15:30, I felt really hot and dizzy and not a bit nauseated. And because of this, I started to get a headache as well. But I held on till 17 and then quickly went home. I ate some dry bread (roasted) with bouillon and now I am here, posting.

I’d like to thank all my dear friends who have been supporting me the last few days! Thanks everyone, it really helps to know I got you to fall back on to when the going gets though.

I am a bit too tired to write a whole, long post. And I don’t have a lot of interesting stuff to tell. Only that, if Joyce succeeds this Friday morning in getting the tickets, she and Steph and I will see Rammstein live in Arnhem, on December 6th. I am really hoping she can log in in time to get 3 tickets. I just want seats though, no boots against my head! Haha!

Some good news though, before I go ahead and post this blog already: I will pack my suitcase in a few minutes…

Much love and many hugs, will keep you updated!
TTFN, Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sweety,

I will do my very best to get those tickets for Rammstein. I so want to go to their concert :D. Keep your fingers crossed for me :D.

I am happy you packed your suitcase again. :D . You are going on vacation baby ;) . And remember what I told you. Just let us know when you need some time alone.

Love you!

Joyce

Ginnean said...

so you've decided to go? aw i am glad sweets. I hope you all have a really great time!