Thursday, June 04, 2009

Disneyland Paris - slideshow & vids

Here are 100 of the 134 pictures that I have uploaded to my Photobucket account. The direct link is here, if you wish to view them all and in a bigger screen. I will post a more detailed blog soon, using some of these pictures of course as well... But I did not want to keep you all waiting in vain for a glimpse at these pictures.



I have also uploaded the video's that I made to my YouTube account. Here are some of them:







Enjoy it *smile* I know I did *wink*

TTFN xxx Cynni

5 comments:

Swanny said...

Lalalalaaalalalalalaaalalala...hihi, it´s a small world indeed. That tune got stuck in my head now. :)

You really had a good time. Can´t wait to see all the prezies you and Eva got in those Disney shopping bags for me. ;) Just kidding.
Funny thing: That one of the 7 dwarfs really IS smaller than you are! It´s just its head that makes him look as tall as you. ;)

Thankies so much for sharing the pictures and videos! Good to see the two of you having fun. :)

Swanny said...

Not his head, i meant his HAT!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the video's haha. And you made some nice pictures too. You can see you had a great time.

love you

Joyce

Ronnie_ASA said...

Hi Cynni,

Love the pics and the vids. The Twilight Zone one is really fun looking. What happens next on that?

Ginnean said...

aw i wanna go there too now!