Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More pictures @ Photobucket

Hello everyone,

at this moment I am uploading 109 new pictures to my Photobucket account!
If you'd like to check it, just follow this link: Bavaro holiday pictures

Thanks to the people who wrote a comment on my previous post :)

The weather has it's up's and downs here, and as we learned during our Eco tour yesterday, there are more things here that are more down than up besides the weather... But I will get to that when I am home again, and will be posting our vacation blogs. Then I will also use some of the pictures that are avalible at my Photobucket. So then you will know exaclty what you've been looking at before :) But as written before, I'll do that when we're home again and when I've got the time then to do so.

Today it's around 28 degrees Celcius, with clouds covering the sun every now and then, but no rain (yet). That's what you get in the rain season. But no complaints seeing we've got more good than bad days here. Even I am getting a slight tan... Or should I say a light tan, compared to some people around here who see the sun and are instantly part of the DR color wise???

Hasla la vista baby!
I am off now, so Joyce can use some of the time to edit her blog as well.

I'll be back before you know it!!!

Luv,
Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, I'll be sure to check out the photos tomorrow when I am back online! :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos, I was looking at them today! It sure looked like a wonderful holiday for all of you, a beautiful resort, not sure about the snake around the neck picture, rather you than me!!!! :p