Wednesday, March 22, 2006

*We should have been forever*

It was written in the stars that we watched that night
the night where it went so well
you showed me the whole universe
and I lay smiling next to you

You showed me what it was to love
through magic and by heart
you guided me when I needed you
you were my light in the dark

You said that I made you believe
but if you could only see
that it was you who made me complete
and that we were meant to be

I am you know, yours
and I will always find you
I was with the one I loved
you made me fly while dancing

Now that you were taken away from me
and I could not bring you back
my life as I knew it changed to fast
I was mad and turned black

Revenge was all I could think about
and the ending of this earth
because when you are not here with me
there is no reason to live

Our friends will never understand
just what you meant for me
I will carry you in my heart
we should have been forever

Inspired and based on Tara and Willow from the serie "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
This is told through Willow. She and Tara were lovers, until Tara got killed by an astray bullet.





No comments: