Saturday, March 18, 2006

Heya all,

I made an account, only forgot to write down my login stuff... And since I have so many places I visit, I made a new one.... *blonde girl here*

I made an account here because of the "No rest for the wicked" blog by Christopher Golden. I knew about him because of his work on several Buffy comics. And then he co-wrote a few of them with Amber Benson and then he really got my attention.
Then I watched Ghosts of Albion on the BBC site, written by Christopher and Amber, directed by Amber and I really loved it. When I heard they were writing a book on it, they surely got my attention. I was even lucky enough, for my mum was in the USA with relatives when their first book came out: Ghosts of Albion: Accursed.
I got my copy and I really love the storyline, the characters and the way it is written. I immediately wanted more. So now I am waiting for my ordered books to come in.

GoA: Astray
GoA: Initiative
The Boys are Back in Town
The Myth Hunters: book 1 of the Veil
The Ferryman

So now I wait and wait... I joined Chistopher's board and I really love it that he HIMSELF is also posting there... And then there is his blog.... ;-)

Well, that's my first pose here!

Have a nice day ya'all, love from the Netherlands!

Cynthia

2 comments:

Feena said...

Hi Cynthia :-)

I love all of his writing too. I started by reading some of the Buffy books and now I've got most of his other stuff.

Amber does amazing work as well, I can't wait until the next book comes out.

I have *blonde girl* moments too, I've made sure most of my sites have the same password but you can guarantee I always forget the one that doesn't :-D

©ynni said...

Hi Feena ;-)

Thank you for your comment... Yeah, I use the same password a lot too, but I guess I have the same "problem" as you do then :-) Well, I remember it now, so let the bloggin' begin!

It is only a sad thing that it is so hard to get your hands on Golden books here. I was sooooo amazed when I saw a site where you could order GoA Accursed.... My jaw dropped...

I am wondering, what your favorite Golden book is... ;-)