Wednesday, March 22, 2006

*Silence*

Shooting stars
falling
shining bright till the end

The moon is out
lights
the path I am following

I listen to the sounds of
silence
like the whole world is sleeping

Wondering about my life
feelings
mixed up and confused

So many things to care about
important
how to sort them out?

Another star flashes at me
wishing
I am not gonna tell!

This night is just
calm
like so many others

I wish I could stay here forever
dreaming
about you and me

I cannot believe it has been
empty
almost 10 years without you in my life

Missing you every day
sad
thinking about the things we shared

You will never truly die
forgotten
you will live on in me

Oh Grandma if you could see me now
weeping
I hope that I make you proud

My grandmother died while on vacation in July 1996 in Austria.
I have been to that place serveral times.
Fell in love with the peace and quietness she loved too.
I miss her every day and hope I do make her proud.



My grandma, me and my aunt (her daughter).
I was 2 years old and the picture is made during "Carnaval".

No comments: