Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Frakkin' wasp!

Hey everyone,

I am slowly typing this blogpost since my right hand is a bit thick. We were walking with Brutus and Chance. Chance was playing with her friend Dex (see some of Joyce's blog posts about him) when I wanted to go home because I was getting hungry. When we were finally on our way home, I felt something on my arm. I wanted to brush it aside when I saw it was a wasp. And before I knew it I was stung. I felt it twice and it really hurt. Joyce immediately sucked on my arm where I was stung. I felt my arm tingle and it got thick. We rushed home and Joyce called the house docs that were on call. I chatted with them and we had to go to the pharmacy to pick up pills. If I get worse with pain and breathing, we need to call again and I might need a shot. But now I just took my first blue pill (got 5, one a day). The pharmacist told me that it usually takes an hour for the first pill to take effect. So we'lll wait and feel. And see. Since my right hand is a bit swollen (barely got off my rings, just 15 minutes after I got stung) and I have a thick red swollen under arm where the frakking wasp got me... Lucky for me I have tomorrow off from work... So I can take it easy... My arm just really keeps tingling... If that is the right word...

George will (hopefully soon) bring home dinner (fries)... Getting hungry...

Ow and before I forget: Steph & family congratulations!!! Steph is now the proud aunt of baby Ryan! He was born with a C-section (hope that's the right word) this morning on 5:42am. Ryan is the son of Steph's brother and his wife. Sorry Steph did not mail me a picture yet so I can't share the little fellow with you just yet... Congrats new parents, aunt and of course grandparents!!!

TTFN everyone,
Cynni xxx

3 comments:

Muts said...

I hope you will be feeling better soon sweety. I will help you tomorrow en tonight when you need it. Just call for me ;)

xxx

Joyce

Steph said...

Heya sweets!

I hope your arm is doing better already and that the medicines are working. That really must have hurt.

And thank you for the congratulations :) yes I am very proud and my newphew is just adorable :). Well I've send you some pictures so you can put them up if you like.

xxx Steph

Ginnean said...

ouch!!!

hope your arm is better by now, as i am late reading this. There seem to be wasps about everywhere at the mo, and i hate the buggers. This will make you feel better/laugh though, my mums partner got stung somewhere unpleasant a couple of days ago... and he was walking funny all day! lmao

congrats to steph and family :D