Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chance's new basket & more news

Hey everyone!

Today Chance got a new basket. She kept getting into Brutus' basket all of the time. So instead of the big doggy bed she had, she now has her own big basket. She still can't decide at times, as you can see in the pictures. Unfortunately my cellphone's camera is making stupid lines inside any pictures I make. So bare with me that the quality isn't what you're used to see in my blog posts.

Further more, George's business CVH-Klimaattechniek (add a .com for the site) is blooming! He's getting more e-mails and phonecalls of people that are interested in his services, which means more work possibilities and, if all goes well, more clients so more income! He'll still have to work hard for it, but it's more rewarding when you get a lot of positive feedback and more people that hear about your business and want info about it as well. So if it keeps up the way it goes now, I might be able to work for/with George as well. That would mean making my own hours, sometimes working at home and a raise in payment ;-) But let's not rush to any exciting stuff. First we'll have to wait and see.
Joyce's jobhunt is, unfortunately, still fruitless. She is really working at it, but the market is slow. Due to economical and holiday reasons.

Last weekend I've had much fun with Steph and Kim over. We had a gourmette with several kinds of meat and I made a salad with melon. I do believe everyone enjoyed their meals. And we also watched Saw V (5) together and after that: Disney's little mermaid! Hahaha! First Saw and then a kids movie. It was really fun.

This Saturday I'll have to work from 7:30 till at least 13:00. Maybe even longer if neccesary. That's why I had today off from work.

Well, I will continue watching Joyce while she plays Overlord Raising Hell now. She's just a bit further than I am and it might be smart to see what comes up next.

TTFN everyone!
Cynni xxx

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

that's great news about George's business!!! great to hear all his hard work is paying off.