Sunday, July 05, 2009

Back home again

Hello everyone,

we're back home! The trip went OK, though not being able to sleep in a plane is not funny at all and when I start counting the hours, I've been up for almost 33 hours straight now, which also means that I'll be heading for my own bed soon! Luckily I have tomorrow off from work, seeing I'd be broken for sure if I would have been broken tomorrow morning at work otherwise...

I just uploaded all my pictures, and George's as well, to the external hard drive and I rotated all. I am currently uploading about 100 pictures that Wimpy made during our "Caribic Tour" that we took with him. Just follow the well known (by now) link to see the new additions!

Will be blogging soon (I hope) about all that we did during those 3 weeks. And I will need to catch up with my friend's blog posts as well for sure!

Off to brush my teeth now and getting ready for some well earned sleep!

TTFN, xxx Cynni

No comments: