Saturday, July 18, 2009

Experiencing the Wii

Heya everyone,

Joyce and I are currently at Sjak's place. She bought a Wii a few days ago and is now trying some of our games to see what can be bought in addition to the Wii Fit she got. She's now playing CSI Hard Evidence. We also bought her a Wii game, seeing she celebrated her birthday a few days ago. Damn! We're getting old! So now she's also got Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.
So far she's tried Disney Think Fast, Mercury Meltdown Revolution & Super Mario Galaxy.

This morning we went grocery shopping with mum. The last time for a few weeks, seeing they'll go on vacation soon. And a few days after they are back, she's getting a new knee. So then I'll have a new hip and she'll have a new knee. But I guess we'll take her shopping then, as she did with me when I could not go alone. In a few days we're going to collect Brutus, since he'll be sleeping at our place. That's his vacation this year. And when mum will have her surgery, we're taking him in again for a while. So he can't bump into her when she's home.

I don't know if I blogged about Steph coming over. First she would come this weekend. But seeing next weekend, Kim was avalible as well, we skipped our appointment so they could carpool next weekend. Which, according to Steph's typo, can be quite a hell! Hihi, just kidding Steph! So next Saturday, both Kim and Steph'll come over to rock! Since we now got Guitar Hero Metallica, we can really rock! Hihi... Of course we'll have a nice dinner, hopefully a good salad with a nice BBQ. But seeing how the weather behaves here lately, it might be a big pasta à-la-Cynni again, with a home made salad. If no one will mind eating my pasta again, seeing I make pasta most of the time when we have guests. Seeing it's easy to make and everyone enjoys it.

Today I bought a pc game for my mum. I installed it on her laptop, and it also got installed on dad's laptop. Seeing they'll both bring their laptop along on vacation. And they both love playing some games, but no WiFi at their hotel so... And seeing how I LOVE the PS3 Overlord II game, when Joyce found part One, I immediately bought it. And played it before heading to Sjak. Joyce got a shooting game for the Wii, which was on sale, and Overlord II for the PC. Which we still need to install. Which we'll probably do so this evening. I guess we'll install it first on my pc. It's newer than Joyce's, so can "play" the game with ease. And, if possible, she'll install it on her pc too. And what the heck, if it is possible, I guess my laptop may get "infected" with Overlord II too *winks*.

I'll better be good company now. So I'll update this blog and be off for a while again!

TTFN Cyn xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay stop winding me up... I so want a Wii!!!!!! I keep looking... :) I have some things on eBay at the moment if they sell well I think I will finally give in and buy a Wii :)

Steph said...

Heya sweets!

I finally are up-to-date with reading your blogs :)

Great to read about the holidays and the pictures (which I already saw but great to see again attached to a post).

I think it is also wonderful you tried to run this week :) Maybe you were bummed a bit about the fact you couldn't keep up with George and Joyce..but soon you will be able to again. You weren't able to exercise in such a long time it is quite normal you have to get back in shape again..so you will be back in shape in no time again :)

Yes next weekend Kim and I will be visiting you again...wohooo. Wow so you have singstar Metallica now...yes that would be really rocking around hihi.
And oh dear what must everyone think now that I made a typo *lol*. Carpooling with Kim is definitely not hell haha. But the typo I made was in dutch which seemed more "normal" but I think in english it must have been a weird word to make a typo like that hihi.

It is great you have been able to catch up with Sjak today :) and good that she is enjoying her new Wii.

I hope you have a good rest of your weekend and talk to you soon!

Steph xxx

Sjak said...

I'm glad to read you didn't write how incredibly bad I was at all those games. Sjak still needs loads 'n loads of practise...... Oh well, I don't mind really. As we say in Dutch "the stickler will win" (and yes, I looked that up, weird word though).
Must do again soon!
xx
Sjak