Monday, July 20, 2009

Feuer Frei!

Hey everyone!

I guess I’ve been so busy with the vacation preparations and all, that I totally forgot to let you all know that I will be at the only Rammstein gig in Arnhem, on December 6th this year! We di have seats, seeing it would really NOT be a good idea for me to get into the jumping and bumping crowd. But I do hope it will be f*cking great!!!

Here a video taken from their xXx soundtrack song “Feuer Frei!”



So well, now you know where I will be banging my head off, yelling German lyrics and going totally crazy on December 6th! :) Rock on!
Cynni xxx

3 comments:

Steph said...

wohooooooo!!! I can't wait either!!!

For those who didn't know I am joining Cynni and Joyce to the concert :P *jump jump*

This is such a great song! And they used it in the movie xXx as you can see in the video..but did you know that when they filmed the part where you can see Rammstein perform they actually played it live and didn't do any playbacking! That is soo awesome..okay okay now I might sound a bit too excited but I just can't wait to see them perform in real live in stead of just watching concert dvd's hihi.

And so funny a colleague today told me about his concert of U2 where he went to yesterday..and then I told him I was going to Rammstein in december and he told he wanted to go aswell and would see if he could still get tickets.
So I wished him goodluck with finding tickets and that otherwise I will let him know in December how the concert was hehehe..okay did that sounded mean? hihi

Okay well I just had to comment to this post as I am just looking forward to the concert :)

Steph xxx

Muts said...

Ow I really cannot wait for December 6th. I am really looking forward to this :D. It's cool to know that it was sold out in half a day and that it's the only concert given in The Netherlands :D

©ynni said...

YES that's true, we're taking along Steph :) Hihi, so first we're going to Rammstein and then later that month we'll see Lord of the Dance hahaha!!!!!! What a change...