Sunday, August 02, 2009

Infosites

Hello everyone,

you might have noticed some small changes on this blog site. I have added a new links part, where you can find information about several items I've discussed on this blog. It also includes links to posts that are related, as well as links to Joyce's blog posts which are related to it.
All the sites are small, self made, websites, which I hope will help stuff be more clear and organised. Please don't be shy to place a comment here about the sites so I know if it's any help and all...
Thanks!

TTFN everyone, keep checking this site and I'll be back!

Cynni xxx

3 comments:

Rianne said...

really liking the infosites, good job!

Ginnean said...

noticed the time one last night but didnt say anything in case it was me being blind and it had been there all along. anyways it was very helpful cos i hadnt realised how late it was :D

©ynni said...

I didn't mean the time thingie Gin, I meant that I have made some sites, which can be found under a new "links" part in the right column of the site...
Thanks Rianne!