Friday, August 07, 2009

Here I am...

...this is me, there's no-where else on earth I'd rather be... © Bryan Adams, OST Spirit.

Here is yet another blog post made by me. It's a very mobile one, so send from my phone. That means it ain't very fancy with colors and all. But still, it's an update from the world of Cynni.

It's been quite a week since I last made a blogpost on Monday. Joyce and I did find the Roxette ballad pack for the Sony PS3 SingStar edition. But that also made me a bit sad, seeing Sony had screwed up two lines. One in the "It must have been love" song and one in "Spending my time". I don't believe I've blogged about this before, but well, if i did, just skip this part then. But when Joyce and I were playing the songs, Marie did not sing either "there's air of silence" nor "the bed's too big without you honey"... I did inform Per through Twitter (@PartyCrashr) about the lousy mistakes which were made by Sony. It seemed I was the first to mention this. So later on I even made two digital pictures while playing the game so (hopefully) the errors would be visible.

On Tuesday, the weather was lovely (as it was the whole week). Since it was not busy at work, I was allowed to go home at 1 pm. I texted Joyce about going to the Maas with the doggies so they could swim and play. So when I came home, I just had to change clothes and then we went to the Surfers' Corner in Linden. When we arrived, Chance was not listening and Joyce wanted to shut the lid of the trunk fast. She grabbed it with two hands and pushed it down. Only, it did not go all the way down, seeing there was my head... Luckily I was wearing a cap, otherwise I would not know what might have happened. But it really hurt and I felt kinda dizzy and my head began beating hard inside. I got very angry and was not at all amused.. In the end I ended up with a very small (but it IS there) dent in my head, just where the lid had smashed me in the head... Or on the top of my scull, near the hairline, I should say/write.

So up until today, my head still doesn't feel right and when I bend down too long, I get all dizzy when having to get up. Not to mention the way the world seems to start spinning when I lay myself down on bed.

Wednesday, Thursday and today all have been crazy hot days, in between 27 and 32 degrees Celcius. I was sweaty, icky and stinky at work and had to work whole days. I sometimes went crazy running around, being the second cashier and the one who needed to do 101 chores as well.

I did receive word about the chance of getting another job. I am still kinda in doubt but the new thing is quite a challenge and if it goes well, also a great experience for me. But since I don't have any big news yet, I won't post about it. Well, aside from this.

Joyce and I also got busy playing the Wii sports new pack, with the enhanced controllers. It's quite fun to do and the reaction of the remotes is indeed a lot better.

This is all for now folks. I'll be back, for sure ;-)

Much hugz,
Cynni xxx

1 comment:

Steph said...

owwww the car/head accident...I hope your head is feeling all better by now. That must have really hurt a lot!

Good thing indeed you were wearing a cap though..don't even want to think what could have happened if you hadn't worn it :(

xxx Steph