Monday, December 13, 2010

YES!

The new Buzz! game
Last weekend we were in Almere visiting a dear friend. Another friend also joined in. We were talking about Buzz! games and since our friend lives close to her city center...we went to Media Markt. And there I bought the game I was recently thinking about buying (and I mentioned it in my previous post as well).

So this weekend we've been playing the new Buzz! music quiz. Some questions were easy, for me. And some were really hard to me as well. So much to learn still...

But since our friend has a HD TV, we are amazed every time how frakking awesome it is! We still have a conventional old fashioned wide screen TV... So now we really want to get a HD one as well. We wanted to buy one last year already but then the money just wasn't there. Now I have been saving up a little. So now I am hoping to be able to buy a HD LED TV sooooon!!! With some help from Joyce. George is still busy with his company. But since he bought our previous TV, we don't really mind is he can't skip in. When he starts making a whole lot of money, he can buy us a 7.1 surround sound to add to the TV and PS3 haha! And of course he may buy us a nice dinner too!

So well, the new Buzz! game rocks! And so many new music info to be learned/taught! The layout is better, good improvements. Buzz, the game host, looks better as well. There are more name options to chose from. Also some new characters. But unfortunately some other characters have been deleted... Many game questions to chose from as well. Although Buzz seems to prefer certain performers/bands... I have heard many questions about Blur already... And some about the Cure too! But I have only played this game a few times so I guess there are still many questions to come!
More information about Buzz! The Ultimate Music Quiz can be found here.

I have made a video while my friends were playing. Here it is:



Of course we have the Dutch version of the game...

And hopefully soon a HD LED TV to play the games (and movies) on.... And I am also still interested in PS3 Move and also the guitar options for our SingStar games.... *sigh* I guess I need to work a lot so I can save a lot of money haha!!!

Have a good day everyone!

No comments: