Friday, December 31, 2010

The new TV is in da house!

Howdy all!

My last post was about our new TV, well, the ordering of our soon to be new TV. Today was the day: delivery day!

After work, even before grabbing a meal, the old TV was taken down. Some cleaning first, then unwrapping and then the installation. I bought a HDMI cable at work (nice price!) so we could immediately enjoy our PS3 HD quality.

And wow, absolutely wow! What an image compared to the old one... OK we upgraded from 68 cm to 107 cm today. And from 720 to 1920 dpi... And from 100Hz to 200Hz. So many upgrades for our well spend money. It's really gorgeous. We will really get used to it quite quickly, I'm afraid (ha ha). But the joy of watching our BD movies and PS3 games in real HD quality... Wow...

So well, this was my short update on our new TV. Now we need more BD movies to enjoy, haha!

This might be my last post of 2010. I want to thank all readers for following my posts here. And I'd like to thank the people who have taken the time to comment as well.

Have a safe new years eve and see you all in 2011!

No comments: