Saturday, December 11, 2010

Party with PS3 and friends!

I have written posts before, about having fun with games and friends. Well, I am really busy trying to plan two more game dates next year... Not sure if I can pull it all off, but I am sure going to try.
One time with friends and the next time with my co-worker friends. The first one will be in February and the second one a month later ☺

People have been asking me which songs we have for the SingStar games. I know that Sony has updates for SingStar to add a guitar (or two) as well. I am very interested in getting those through the SingStore, but I have no idea about the costs. So MAYBE the SingStar games will have guitar add-ons then as well...

OK we have the following games (at this moment):
SingStar Vol. 1
SingStar Vol. 2
SingStar Vol. 3
SingStar ABBA
SingStar Queen
and we have downloaded some additional songs through the SingStore. Here you can find the disc info.
The official website where you can find ALL SingStar info is here. We don't have the "PS3 MOVE" yet... But you never know what will happen in a few months...

We also have Guitar Hero with the guitar, drum kit and microphone. We have the following games:
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero Metallica
Rockband The Beatles
Rochband AC/DC live

And if people still get bored... We have DJ Hero and 3 games of Buzz!
We have:
Buzz!: Quiz TV
Buzz!: de slimste van Nederland
Buzz!: Quiz World

I really want to get the Music version as well.... But well, we'll see, we'll see...

I hope this post gives out enough information regarding the available games. And if this isn't enough, we also have a Wii with MANY games... Maybe my next post will inform you all a bit more about that.

And even though I could play any time that I am home, I still prefer to play with friends and loved ones. Makes it all more fun!

No comments: