Friday, October 02, 2009

Free week

Hello everyone,

I am writing this while waiting for my mum to get back from her therapy at the hospital. It's been quite a busy week even though I did manage to relax every now and then.

Last weekend two dear friends came to visit. We decided it'd be fun to go bowling (and ever since long before my surgery I had to quit bowling and it would be my first time on the lane again). Allthough we did fool one of our friends she needed to bring her bathingsuit haha. We fooled around till we went to the bowling alley. But first I made everyone a nice dinner in my WOK. And I myself had a microwave meal haha... The next day I would make my "famous" pastasause to be served with pasta, of course...

Ah well, the girls played some Wii Mario Racing while I was in the kitchen preparing their meal. After dinner we walked with Chance before heading out to our lane. We had one lane for 1,5 hours. It was really fun and we all had a great time. After bowling we went home, got into our PJ's and played PS3 SingStar. Even George joined in! I think he loved that he was albe to sit anywhere he pleased now that we have our wireless microphones. It's so much easier than the old wired ones... We also played a whole lot of PS3 Buzz! Games. Joyce and I had bought new batteries since the old ones were slowly dying on us. And that is very frustrating when you're in the middle of a game and your controller gives up on you...

Owww thinking about playing games with my friends.... We really should get the dancemat and Raving Rabbids out more often! It was sooooo funny....

Ow and after dinner on Saturday, my friends filled in my new "Snowwhite and the 7 dwarfs" friendshipbook. It made one of them cry with tears of laugher. It was soooo funny... What do you like to become when you grow up? Haha... We are grown up... Well... Almost...

I have watched a lot of DVDs during the week. And yesterday I have been to the dentist, yes, once again. I had to bite in wax so they could make dental impressions for the new splint I am getting (since the professor kinda killed the old one and tried to get me insane as well...). I am very bad in giving those impressions. It's hard to explain in English since I am not sure on how all the stuff is called. But any of you who has had braces or other dental work done might know the drill. They have special "spoons" that fit around your upper and lower teeth. They make a special paste that goes into that spoon. The spoon goes inside your mouth and they press it hard upon your teeth. But my problem is the paste that's too much and goes to the back of your throat. That makes me want to vomit. A whole lot! And I am told my spit-production (dunno how else to call it) is running wild when needed. So they had to do a lot of suction there as well. I kept them busy... Anyway... All the impressions and stuff came out perfect. Now I have two dates which I need to discuss at my new job on Monday. On one of these two I need to go back to the dentist for the fitting of my new splint. So when I know that on Monday, I will e-mail my dentist and it'll get settled. I will not get a NTI splint like I had before. I will get another one that will fit over my complete upper teeth. Now I'll have to wait and see...

Ah well, mum should be ready in a few minutes so I will send off this blog now.

TTFN everyone!
Cynni xx

2 comments:

Muts said...

I really enjoyed the weekend and it was so funny fooling Kim haha

Steph said...

hahaha yes it was so funny to fill in that friendship :P and we had a great weekend!