Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy weekend

Hello everyone,

I'm back with a small update. Will try to write more asap but seeing the weekend's not over yet, I am still kinda busy... But I am taking a few minutes for my own now and will try to send a small update now.

Work went ok on Thursday and Friday. It were long days and they took a lot of energy from me. I had to work from 12:30 till 21 on Thursday and from 7 till 17 on Friday. After that I had to rush home and get some stuff prepped for that evening and the following weekend. Seeing some dear friends would come over for fun, games, bowling, drinks and also for cake seeing we would celebrate George's birthday. He didn't know it but Joyce, mum and I had been planning it for some weeks now. George mever really liked to organise anything for his birthday. Last year Joyce and I got some friends together to celebrate and now we invited some family as well. So on Friday, when the friends had arrived and George (very grumpy George) had finally gone to bed, we could start decorating. Blowing up the balloons (or releasing them before tying the knot haha) and hanging the flags. We were pretty busy for some time but in the end it was really worth it.

I had already spoken with a dear friend of mine who loves to make cakes. I had transferred her the money and she made a lovely titty cake for George.

Ow my battery is dying so I gotta send this off now. TTFN and I'll be back!

Luv, Cyn

1 comment:

Muts said...

Beyond grumpy George it was a lovely weekend and I really enjoyed it.

xxx

Joyce